CE Approved High Quality Disposable Portable Infusion Pump
|FOB Price:||US $2.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $2.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||by Carton Carton Size: 78*35.5*44 Cm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HP-12311
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Logo Printing: OEM/Hiprove
- Model: Cbi+PCA Pump and Cbi Pump
- Infusion Pump Flow Rate: 2, 3, 4, 5 Ml/Hr 4, 6, 8, 10ml/Hr 6, 10, 12ml/H
- Application Area: Anaesthesia in Sugical, Delivery
- Cbi Pump: Continuous Bladder Irrigation Pump
- Delivery Detail: 20 Days After Payment
- Specification: CE ISO
- Material: Plastic
- Group: Infant, Adult, Pediatric
- Name: Disposable Infusion Pump
- Feature: Patient Control Anaesthesia Pump
- Infusion Pump Size: 60ml/100ml/200ml/275ml
- OEM Service: Accept
- Pump Cbi+PCA Pump: Continuous Bladder Irrigation Pump with Patient Co
- Trademark: OEM/HIPROVE
- Origin: China (Mainland)
Disposable infusion pump
Disposable anesthesia infusion pump
Disposable elastomeric infusion pump
CE ISO Approved
We are the best manufacturer group company from China for the disposable infusion pump.
Firstly,we are the No.1 and the best group company in medical anesthesia consumables in China.We are the first company,who study and produce the disposable infusion pumps in China.
Secondly,our pumps are the best quality in China.We are the only one manufacturer,who register the pumps in China market.We obtain more than 90% market in China.The other 10% market is obtained by other foreign brand pumps.
Thirdly,our pumps are wide capacity and flow rate.There are 60ml,100ml,150ml,200ml,275ml and 300ml.The flow rate includes 1ml/h,1.5ml/h,2ml/h,2.5ml/h,3ml/h,4ml/h,5ml/h and 6ml/h.
Fourthly,we are the NO.1 to do exportation for the pumps.Annual sales is more than 6 million pumps.We can supply free sample for test and free OEM service.
Fifthly,we have powerful research and development ability.Our after sale service is perfect.
Flow Rate: 1.0ml/hour,1.5ml/hour,2.0ml/hour,2.5ml/hour,3.0ml/hour,4.0ml/hour,5.0ml/hour,6.0ml/hour
The product main contain one-way valve plus drug plant,elastic force store liquid plant,liquid drug filter,limit to velocity of flow plant,give liquid by oneself to control plant(or no),tube,conical fitting and so on.
The instrument will make no directly contact with the sufferer the indirectly contact with the sufferer is made through fluid, so the likely adverse side effect is caused by the fluid.
1, Nausea and vomitus: Medicine which includes opium medicines as morphine and demerol and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as Ketorolac is usually applied by venous system. The nausea and vomitus as the most side effects are caused by low dosage of opium medicines, which is also likely relating to the operation or the application of other medicines.
2, Pain and itch of skin: In case of the application of morphine hydrochloride, the occurrence rate of pain and itch is of dose dependent.
3, Gastrointestinal dysfunction: The patients who take the opium medicines may behave as ileus which mostly occurs after the operation of epigastrium and lasts for 24 hours. The occurrence of ileus also relate to the factors like operation.
Continually dosing volume
Self-control dosing volume