Nasal Oxygen Catheter Tube
|FOB Price:||US $0.23 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.23/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000000 Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HP-7390
- Material: Medical Grade PVC
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult, Child
- Name: Disposable Ce Approved Nasal Oxygen Cannula
- Color: Green or Transparent
- Application: Medical Oxygen Supply
- Tube Diameter: 5mm
- Delivery Detail: 10 Days
- Transport Package: Individual PE Packing
- Origin: China (Mainland)
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Five Years
- Logo Printing: Hiprove/OEM
- Size: Infant, Pediatric, Adult
- Tube Length: 2.1m, 1.5m 2.5m
- Service: OEM/ODM/Obm
- Tip Type: Straight or Curved
- Trademark: OEM/HIPROVE
- Specification: CE ISO FDA
Nasal Oxygen Cannula
The Nasal Oxygen Cannula is an transporting Oxygen device with double channels,It is used to deliver supplementaloxygen to a patient or person in need of extra oxygen.
The Nasal Oxygen Cannula is made from PVC in medical grade, consists of connector, mail connected tube, three channel conector, clip, branch connected tube,nostril sucker.
1. Made from non-toxic PVC, non-odorous, transparent and soft
2. 100% latex-free
3. Type or size :infant, pediatric, adult
4. Inindividual peelable polybag or blister pack Sterile
5. Available with CE and ISO certificates.
Direction For Use:
1. Attached the oxygen supply tubing to the oxygen source.
2. Set the oxygen flow as per the prescribed whit.
3. Insert the nasal tips into the nostrils passing the two plastic tubes over the ears and under the chin.
|Size||adult, pediatric, infant, neonatal|
1. For single use. Discard after use.
2. Do not store in direct sunlight, at extreme temperatures or in high humidity. Store in dry conditions.
3. Do not use if package is open or damaged.