The diluter & dispenser system can greatly improve work efficiency in the sample preparation process, so it is wildly used in the Analytical Techniques such as High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC); Gas Chromatography (GC); Liquid Scintillation; Atomic Absorption (AA); Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectroscopy (ICP). It can also be used in forensic Analysis; Mining Industry; Oil Sampling; Environmental Analysis; Reagent Dispensing, etc.
• It is ideal for dedicated dispensing and diluting applications
• Four operating modes with two syringes, such as dual syringe diluter, single syringe dispenser, dual syringes dispenser and continuous dispenser
• Pipeline and procedure switching is simple
• The high torque, precision stepper motors provide unsurpassed positional accuracy
• Full range from 25µL to 25mL
• Compatible with 10 kinds of Syringe range
• 0.002% of the nominal syringe volume, more effective and precise
• Adjustable pipetting speed for 9 stages
| Cat. No.||Volume Range (ml)|
|17400037||Reagent Bottle (Brown, 1L)|
|17400021||Filling tube (m)|
|17400073||Discharge tube (m) |
DispensMate plus Bottle-top Dispenser Chemical Compatibility at 20ºC
The devices of Dragonlab-DispensMate plus which contact with dispensed liquid consist of BSG, PTEF, FEP, and closure cap of outlet is PP; non contact liquids parts consist of PC and other materials. Please note that these tables are just a directional guide not the manufacturer's commitment. Please read the user manual carefully before use and to do related experiments necessarily, which can be used to determine whether should be used. Good laboratory practice would be to rinse out the liquid handing unit at the end of each day with distilled water to prevent corrosive liquids being left in contact with the parts for too long.
We referred to the general technical data and public information from related companies. The table below is not our proprietary data, for user's reference only.